Technology Acceleration Program
EXPAND PRODUCT OFFERINGS AND REDUCE COMMERCIALIZATION TIME AND EFFORTS
What is the Technology Acceleration Program?
Time and economic pressures are making rapid commercialization and scale-up of manufacturing a necessity. CAMT’s Technology Acceleration Program (TAP) is a suite of hands-on offerings to help manufacturers streamline the transition between technology introduction and market penetration. TAP provides technical assistance and consulting for accelerated product development, manufacturing scale- up, supply chain creation and innovation management.
TAP serves as a channel between the supply and demand of technologies, facilitating increased collaboration and coordination among technology providers and private industry. TAP partners, with technologies and capabilities that can benefit our manufacturing community, include NASA, NREL, the U.S. Department of Commerce, University of Colorado, Colorado State University and Colorado School of Mines. By significantly simplifying access to existing technologies and reducing the time of commercialization, TAP will help Colorado companies grow and prosper, achieving our ultimate goal of increasing employment in manufacturing and technology sectors.
- Speed time-to-market for new products and innovations
- Locate development-ready technologies, suppliers and resources quickly and effectively
- Streamline product and supply chain development
- Ramp-up operations using proven methodologies
- Broaden market opportunities through product design for global market reach
Technology Acceleration Program Services
- Technology acceleration management (market focus and product development)
- Accelerated project management
- IP and licensing
- Export and global expansion
- Asset mapping
- Public and private funding and grant assistance
To learn more, contact Merrily Hill Smith at 720.382.5920 or here.